best vacatin ever!!!!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Oasis of the Seas

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)

Sail Date: February 20, 2016

Ship: Oasis of the Seas

Review Summary

I have never been on a cruise before, this was the best vacation ever! I would recommend Royal Caribbean to anyone who asks. There was plenty of entertainment, the staff was wonderful, very polite and attentive. The ports of call, were well guarded and safe. I never had to worry about someone trying to snatch my wallet. The shore excursions were wonderful and fulfilling. The cruise line provided a tour guide as well as rt transportation to the port or downtown shopping after you were done. We got to see the Broadway musical show Cats, as well as several others free of charge. The food was all inclusive and excellent.

We had steak, shrimp and lobster, as well as escargot, HappyHappy my sister got to zip-line, surf and of course the pools and hot tubs too numerous to count. We are already planning our next cruise.

Ship Experiences

never experienced

comfortable cabin with plenty of room, had both a queen size bed and a couch as well as a dorm size refrigerator.

Ports Of Call