Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Wonderful Ship and Crew!!

Sail Date: February 20, 2016

First time on a cruise and I could not have made a better choice!  Crew was great, food was excellent, ship was awesome!!!  The port of calls were nice but the biggest treat was defiantly the ship its self.  So much to do and so much to see.  I know there are a couple of areas that I didn't have a chance to make it to.  Wish I had spent more time in the "Central Park" area.  Didn't discover that until the final night but it is very relaxing and a joy to spend time in.