Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Overall experience, 7 night E Caribbean cruise Oasis of the Seas. February 6 - 13 2016

Sail Date: February 06, 2016

Overall...Great. Check in was very fast and prompt. U R talkin over 6400 guest here...Great. all cruise staff very friendly and helpful, Stateroom staff was fantastic..Ship had everything and then some. Entertainment, second to none (this was my 13th cruise and this ship was the Best), activities did not stop. Ship had so many physical activities as well. Wall climbing, Zip line, Pools, Surfing, Boogy Boarding, ice skating, Mini Golf, Basket Ball court etc, kept ya constantly going. Aqua theater was awesome, and movies under the stars took ya back to Drive in movie days(nights)....Even though there was a glitch on our dining time, Staff took care of it the best they could (sorry, had to fit that in somewhere) Eateries everywhere, all day and most of the night. Dining experience was great, the menu always had something different. The staff that served us we we very very through. Shops, Everywhere and Great deals all the time. Even though ship is one of largest in the world, I never felt crowded. The elevators kept you moving from deck to deck without waiting long.Central Park, Boardwalk, Promanide Deck was just spectacular. Directions of ship posted by all elevators, clearly marked, I was never confused, . Excursions in St Thomas and St Maarten were long but never blaring. Both tour guides made excursions very interesting. Transportation was very comfortable and sights we seen we we breathtaking. Weather was Not that great in Nassau and while sailing other than last day. Disembark net was swift, one of the best I have experienced......Only issues I had was that there was no announcements on when we got to port and when to disembark. Cruise director (Drew) was rarely seen or heard. I know I am forgetting some things, However, My wife and I had a fantastic experience on the Oasis of the seas. We are booked on Oasis Next March. Big Smile

Roomy, loved it,

Make reservations for entertainment in advance especially major venues. U can be put on a stand by list but u will not get the best seats. Ship was Huge but easy to get around. Loved everything about it.

1 Comment