Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruise great, the lead up to it with CruiseOnly, not so much

Sail Date: January 09, 2016

It is unfortunate to layer a negative remark on top of an otherwise positive experience with the cruise itself but as a result of going through site rather than Royal Caribbean directly, the experience was more frustrating than necessary. Online, I had declined the travel insurance twice before speaking with the agent on the phone who made me again refuse it twice more. After four times refusing the insurance, I received there more emails and three more phone calls urging me to reconsider and pay for the insurance. That is a total of nearly 10 times refusing something that I clearly did not want. I realize the profit margin is the greatest with the insurance but I cannot stand being harassed over and over and over and over again about something I did not want. The insurance was so paramount for the CruiseOnly group that I am not sure they cared if we really took a cruise or not. I will not use the service again but I will take another cruise with Royal Caribbean. I still expect at least two more calls and or emails urging me still to get insurance even though the trip has already concluded or maybe they will find something else to sell me.