Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Time (1st night was a bit unorganized)

Sail Date: January 09, 2016

Had a wonderful time on the Oasis.  The boat was amazing.  I was a bit worried that with that many people it would feel crowed and there would be long lines, however RCCL did a great job of keeping things moving and because the boat is so big, we never felt overcrowded.

The first night was rough- we had reservations for My Time dining but still had to wait 40 minutes to be seated, this made us late to the show and they gave away our reservations.  This was the only mishap on the cruise, I would caution you, that if you have my time dining, expect to wait on the first night and make sure you are to your show at least 15 minutes before show time or they will give away our tickets.

The comedy show was hysterical and loved spending time singing along with the entertainer in the Pub.

Overall, it was a great cruise and I look forward to my next cruise with RCCL.

Would have preferred to have the bed closer to the balcony, however it was just the luck of the draw, however our state room attendant, Alson, was outstanding. Amazing service!!

Make sure you prepare yourself to wait in line for My Time dining - even if you have a reservation.