Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Oasis of the Seas

Sail Date: January 02, 2016

I did not find this cruise to be family affordable. The on-shore excursion prices were not family-friendly, price wise. The evening entertainment did not appeal to all ethnicities. The cost of photographs taken by RC photographers were unreasonable. The daily rate charged for gratuities regardless of quality of service rendered is not a fair policy.

3242 was not my cabin number!!! I was given a different cabin at check in and not given a reason. I'm disappointed that your records still reflect erroneous information.