Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Holiday Vacation

Sail Date: December 26, 2015

I went on this Holiday cruise with my family. My wife, daughter, son, mom, two aunts, an uncle, my cousin, my brother and sister in-law, my niece and my nephew.

We had a great and very enjoyable time. For the most part everything was fantastic. If you are looking for areas of improvement I would suggest not butterflying the filet mignon when someone ask for it med-well. There were several people in our party at Chops Grille that order their steak that way and were disappointed in their dried out steak. I believe that butterfllying the steak to get it more evenly cooked probably dried it out but also took away from the presentation.

It would also be nice if you could accommodate parties larger than ten at Chop's.

My wife and I  ate at Giovani's, at Chef's Table and at Chop's previously on another cruise and really enjoyed Chop's the best. That's why we decide to treat our family on this cruise and felt like we would not go again with a big group.

Anyway, this was the only issue we had and I would not have even mention except for the fact that I needed to fill this box to be able to continue. Also, I hope this helps you to continue to become better at what you are doing.

Everything else on the cruise was fantastic. Vicky took really good care of us a Dazzles the few nights we were in there. Thanks Royal Caribbean Team for providing a great Holiday Vacation!

It was a shame that CATS got canceled. We were really looking forward to it.
Alana, Valentine and Ved were amazing. They made us feel special and like we were the only people on board. They truly were Amazing!