A Floating Complex!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 12, 2015
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

This cruise has to be the most fun I've ever experienced in comparison to any other cruise I've been on.

On this particular ship, I found there was so much to do!   We literally weren't able to see all the venues during our trip - which is a good thing, because we are going back in May!

The ship was extremely clean, the accommodations were great (we had a balcony overlooking Central Park - room 14-193) and the food was impressive for a cruise ship. (We were on the Queen Mary 2 and felt the food was comparable and at times, exceeded QM2)

The ports were a lot of fun (we've been there before) except that the Bahamas was a dump in my opinion.  When you get off the ship, go to Atlantis - you'll thank me later!!

One bit of advice for you:   If you rarely to hardly drink soda, DON'T buy the drink package.   I made that mistake.   I drink water and I could find cups of water anywhere on the ship, but I bought that refill Coke cup for a fee per day and it was a waste.  If you drink water, forgo ANY drink package.  (I also don't drink alcohol)

You must go on this trip!

It was a great cabin. I might be small, but remember, you are there to sleep in it!