Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

trip on oasis

Sail Date: December 12, 2015

This was our second time on the Oasis and the second time we enjoyed every minute of it.  The entertainment on board is absolutely amazing!  The food was not as good in the main dining room as we have experienced on Celebrity.  I think the Diamond level status should have better benefits.  The drink packages are good for most, but to me, very expensive.  I would rather have a discount pricing on drinks vs. all you can drink....way too many people over drink.

I was shocked we didn't do one more stop, 3 days at sea, especially 2 back to back was odd for us.  We are no longer sun worshipers, so it was basically just eat and walk around.  We are not a fan of Nassau, and especially when you are only there until 1pm....to do anything is too short.

while the room was lovely, not sure I would get another one overlooking Central Park. I prefer ocean or boardwalk
the production of CATS was amazing. Felt bad for the performers though, as the show is way too long and confusing to non-theatre people

Make sure you book your shows in advance. Make sure you take time to see every inch of the ship

1 Comment