What a GREAT way to spend Thanksgiving !!!!!!!!!!!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 21, 2015
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

The ship was BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!! And so well maintained. Shows were wonderful and food was delicious. I did my time dining for the first time and even though food was delicious I like 1st seating in Regular Dining room better. Loke having same wait staff and table every night, makes it more personal.

Decided we were going casual for Thanksgiving Dinner so did the WindJammer and IT WAS AWESOME...Turkey, stuffing, ham, Lamb, Mashed potatoes....anything that you could think of was there and so delicious !!!!!

My 16 yr old son loved the Flowrider, miniature golf and the ice cream and candy store on the boardwalk...wouldn't do the zip line. His favorite by far was being able to order FREE room service every night (but we always tipped person who brought our snacks) from the TV and he always ordered the Chocolate Chip cookies and milk !!!

The Park was soon beautiful, especially at night and so peaceful and loved the little Park Cafe they had there for Lunch. Grand Promadade was GREAT and loved the Christmas Decorations...Had so much fun watching the parade and the 70"s Disco night with the Oasis Men was great !!!!

Big Smile

Just had one complaint. I decided to rent a wheel chair due to my painful knees so my husband and son sould push me around the ship so I wouldn't have to deal with the pain. It was put in my profile that I would be bringing a wheelchair...booked throught a special promotion that you got an outside balcony room guaranteed but weren't able to pick your room. Royal Caribbean in thair infinite wisdom decided to put me (and my wheelchair) in the last cabin at the end of the hallway (10328) !!!! We did not mind being in the back of the ship or the cabin, cabin inself was great. What we did mind is every morning when we left cabin and most every evening all the cabin stewarts had their carts out and my wc and a cart just don't fit together side by side so I would try to walk around some of the carts and other would have to move their carts out of the way...really PIA for both me and the Cabin Stewarts. Not to mention my poor husband or son having to push me allllllll the way to the end of the hallway on brand new carpet so it was a little on the hard side to push me all the way down the hall. Did learn a lesson though...will never let them pick my cabin again no matter how good the deal is...it is just not worth it.

so glad I made reservations for my time dining, saw long lines waiting for tables. Prefer dining in the Main dining room with same waiter staff and table

AquaTheater was THE BEST !!!!!!!!

Staff was great. Getting off the Ship with me in a wheelchair my husband didn't have to do a thing staff pushed me off the ship right to baggage area and luggage claim

Ship was so well maintained, always saw staff polishing, painting, cleaning...never saw a speck of dirt or trash anywhere

Cabin was GREAT !!!!!! Closet was smaller than last Royal Ship we were on but figured out on day 2 that 2 of our suitcases fit under the bed...Shower was great, so cute and plenty of room and great water pressure

Our Cabin Stewart Michael was so nice and was so helpful !!!!!!

Great Ship, plenty to do and see but my #1 recommendation is if you are doing My Time Dining MAKE SURE to make reservations before to board ship. Also Get your Free tickets for the shows and especially The AquaTheater Show Oasis of Dreams from Royals website before you board for your cruise