Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Surprisingly Good for my first cruise

Sail Date: October 01, 2013

Even with over 5000 people on board the ship you did not feel crowed. There was always multiple shows going on at the same time to break everyone up. With two decks to sit in the sun there was always plenty of chairs. The ship did have a lot for you to do and keep you busy\, but the real fun was crashing the singles cruise that was going on. They had a lot better activities.

Pros: Ship always had something for you to do.

Cons: Ports of calls weren't that great

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!

Ship staff was outstanding for the first five days and then the last two days it just kind of went to average. Drinks and food service seems to slow down.
Good size inner room\, beds were good. I have a 48in chest and had enough room in the shower.
Food campared to you average chain (Applebee's/Friday's). They are cooking for 5000 people.
I realy can see why every ship is not like this one. With out all the area and activities on this ship i might have been board (But this is my fist real cruise)