Oasis cruise experience

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

3 Night Bahamas Getaway (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 21, 2015
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

I had a blast enjoyed the ship so much to see and do. my only complaint I did'nt care for the food in the windjamer not a lot to choose from.  There was so much to see and do on that boat, we didn't get a chance to do everything because it was a short trip. However we will be going back next year and stay for a week, we have spreaded the word to others about the wonderful experience. I have never seen a boat that had so much to do.

not a good variety, and the portions are small

I love my accomodations!!!!!

Come prepared to have a time of your life