smoking should be, where only smoker can inhale it

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 10, 2015
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

I had my time dining and I choked and gagged, every night going and leaving the dining room.  I do feel that after paying to go on this cruise, that I would be in a smoke free environment.  I did not read anywhere in all the paperwork that there was smoking onboard.  If I had known this, I would not have taken, this cruise,"very very unhealthy".

michelle and double D. were excellent, very kind attenitive

johnny was very nice and did a great job cleaning, bathroom was to small for my mother to get around in.