Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Awesome!! Awesome!! Awesome!!!

Sail Date: November 17, 2012

This was my first cruise and there were about 30 in my group.  I could hardly believe I was on a ship.  From the second I stepped on and to the moment I left, I was awed.  The service was far beyond excellent.  I did not want to go to bed at night for fear of missing something.  We had a Thanksgiving Day parade which was jaw dropping.  The "neighborhoods" were excellent.  We walked through Central Park and went to Broadway.  Some in my group did the zip line, that was not for me, but fun to watch.  My nephew became a pro at "surfing".  We saw "Hairspray" which was excellent.  All the shows were great.  When I was too tired to move and I just sat and watched the "world" go buy.  Something to do for everyone.  Make this a must on your "bucket list"

Love the towel animals left behind
Gave a happy face but did not want to go
Children's Programs No kids