Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

My outstanding cruise with Royal Carribean

Sail Date: September 12, 2015

Room Type: Suite

The Cruise ship and staff are Amazing. I felt well cared for from the time of arrival to departure. There is so much to do on this ship, your head will be kept spinning. I Highly recommend this cruise line of over Carnival Cruise line any day. Royal Caribbean is like  Macy's or Saks 5th Avenue (Royal Caribbean) and Carnival Cruise line would be equivalent to Walmart. They both attract a different audience. I just prefer Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas. This is something that you have to experience for yourself. Go grand or don't go at all.

My Cabin attendent Ceon was excellent. He had great energy and made me smile everyday with his warm, caring and geninue demenor. He is definately a gem.