Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

We Enjoyed the OASIS of the SEAS

Sail Date: September 05, 2015

We had a wonderful time on our Cruise of the Eastern Caribbean. All of the waiters, house attendants and service  people throughout the ship were vary carrying and treated us as family.

All of the Shows were Outstanding and terrific with plenty of music and dancing by the Cast. The only one we didn't care for was 'CATS'. Most of the audience left at intermission as it was boring.

Our next cruise we will sign up for a Balcony on the Ocean side. We didn't enjoy the balcony on the interior, over looking the Garden, as much as we had anticipated.
I felt sorry for the people Disembarking. I was very fortunate as I needed a wheel chair to disembark. I was pushed ahead of everyone all the way to our luggage. The wife and I were very happy to have this great service.
Outstanding
THE best ever, except for CATS.
Our Wine Man at the dinner table 'Eddie Murphy'
Everyone else was outstanding.
Outstanding

Book your Shows in advance. Pick a dinner time in advance so you can walk right in at a designated time. Other wise you may have to wait for an open table. If for some reason you can't make that time, you can always eat somewhere else on the ship, there are many other opportunities/places to eat.