Ship is grand but leaves room for improvements

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 05, 2015
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

The Oasis of the Seas is a fantastic and jaw dropping ship with all its architecture and amazing ability to place so many environments on the ship.  However after traveling cruising on several other Royal Caribbean ships the Oasis exceeding expectations for its grandness, which also led to what I see as its need for improvements.  There were many activities and shows however with 5,000 to 6,500 people the venues for events for way to small to accommodate the people who wanted to participate.  Many of the shows were not available to most who wanted to see them even when trying to reserve a time slot.  Although the dining room service and food was outstanding the Wind Jammer food was mediocre at best.  After traveling on the Grandeur of the Seas the food expectation was set high (my greatest thanks to the Chefs) and the Oasis of the seas did not even come close.  Most times the food was cold and lacked flavor.  4 stars my be a little high but 3 what have been to low considering the other great services provided on board.

Because the Wind Jammer food which was cold most times and lacked flavor for most dishes

When you could attend due ot the extreme space limitations fo the venues where activities tool place.

My room attendant I sorry I can not remember his name (11615 was my room). The dining staff at the American Girl were outstanding

Need to coordinate activities so that more people can attend events. ie. the Karoke was a hit however most days it was standing room or people turned away because of space. You other facilites onboard to have this activity that could have been used. Other examples not enough space to write.