Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Never oasis of the seas again

Sail Date: August 08, 2015

We picked this ship based on the fact that it's the largest and the best ship Royal Caribbean has,we made a lot of arrangements to go to a specific route:Bahamas,ST.thomas and at.Martin came all the way from Egypt after flying 26 hours just before the cruise day ,by the time we arrived to check in and upon asking for the cruise compass ;we were shocked to find the route changed to Mexico without notifying us by any mean the reason behind this was an upcoming Hurricane .
Well we started our trip ,we faced very poor customer service everywhere which is very strange for Royal Caribbean .
Due to the fact that we dont know much about the new ports the ship will visit (costa Maya and Cozumel)we had to stand in very long lines to the excursion desk to explore what can be done and book through them,the biggest frustration was the excursion team as they were extremely RUDE ,totally unhelpful and have limited information ,after studying all the items they have we booked the best beach they had at Costa Maya "jungle beach" as understood from them that they is the best one for family and other excursion for Cozumel .they day we arrived at costa Maya we made sure to be leave the ship on time to catch our booked excursion ,it was written the way out of the ship is level 3,we went to level 3 found a long queue of passengers with nobody from the ship crew to guide us out then everybody went up to 5th floor then they said 3nd floor which was a complete cheos! I have a baby and my parents above 73years old and it took us more than 45minutes to go out of the ship due to the poor management and organization ,we went to jungle beach after an hour drive by a bus from the cruise ship where we found a disgusting beach full of sewage ,insects and very bad smell,after spending 10 minutes we decided that we need to leave ,we went to the bus begging him to drive us back where we found everybody else wants to leave ,we had to stay for more than half an hour until they get the approval from the ship to take is back knowing that it was 3full big buses!!!at the ship we asked to meet the excursion team they said nobody was there until 5pm! Everybody went at 5to meet them they said they have no idea what is this as this is the first time for royal Caribbean at Costa Maya!!! We asked for a refund and a compensation as they spoiled our vacation and the whole day ,they only made refund for the excursion with no compensation what so ever ,it's worth mentioning that we met NCL passengers next day that have changed the route to jamica and Cozumel not costa Maya! And everybody was v happy about jamica ,Cozumel was nice as we cancelled our excursion with the ship,we rented a car and visited everywhere on our own which was far better and cheaper,on our return to the ship we found NCL is just beside our ship at the port and they made a big celebration for their passengers with music ,drinks ,refreshing towels and dance on the port while our ship has nothing at all!!!.the room was extermely small,the food was below average,the waiters at the american icon was very rude and I think they didn't train them how to speak to customers ,never Oasis of the seas as I think they are just selling the name of the ship with no service or passion at all.Moreover the day we arrived to FL we left the ship very early (7am)and after an hour I found that I forgot some items at the cabin closet worth USD1000 ,I called Royal Caribbean and left them an inquiry with all details as per the procedures at their side where I received email after 2days that they couldn't allocate my stuff though they have all the information about my room!

Very small and the bathroom smells
Very rude stuff and not friendly

Avoid their excursion team,book directly with the provider ,cheaper and better