Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fun on a big ship!

Sail Date: August 29, 2015

I wasn't sure if I would like a big ship - but it turned out to be a lot of fun. It never felt as if there were 6000+ people on board. Plenty of lounge chairs at the pool and lots of fun activities. This ship would be great for families with children of all ages. A few too many kids for my taste - but enjoyable nonetheless. Food was above average in the buffet area and okay in the dining room. My only two complaints would be that the "my time dining" was very unorganized. People without reservations were seated before those of us with reservations. My other complaint would be that the music played at the pool was terrible. Constant calypso steel band stuff and nothing else.

Cabin was very large for an inside cabin. In perfect shape and always very clean.

Do not book "my time dining". Stick with traditional seating.