Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Horrible Stops

Sail Date: August 22, 2015

I have been on 2 cruises prior to this one with another cruise line. This was my first time cruising with Royal Caribbean and it was by fart worse experience ever. I understand that they were trying to keep us safe from the hurricane, but I feel like they could have used better judgement as to where to detour the boat. Costa Maya is the worst place you could ever take an entire boat of people. It was absolutely nothing to see there and it smelled horrible. The beach wasn't available. It was just a horrible place to be on vacation especially knowing that there were other places that could have been chosen.

My cabin attendant Mel was great. We only had to tell him one time what we liked and he provided it everyday.