Poor experience

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 15, 2015
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

I have traveled with Oasis of the sea before , first time I thought that was the great cruise and that's why I booked two rooms for my whole family again,

I don't think i would ever travel with Royal Caribbean again . The ship wasn't clean like before   I had to asked to clean our sofa because of all the dirty spots on it and they cleaned the next day but it was a bad impression. The only friendly people we met were two guys at the dinner time and their manager .  Great people. It was a pleasure to know them . Also two ladies at spa were great . My daughter and me had great experience with them.   other than that most of people had grumpy attitude . The food quality at the buffe wasn't comparable with before . Last day shopping at the ship we had to Waite more than two hours in line to purchase at the shops .   Shows quality wasn't comparable with the experience we had before the comedy show was horrible    Kids care bad experience. Nothing like before 😢After spending 20000 for this vacation and fly from Oregon to Florida to go withis ship out whole family were disappointed .       Best of luck.    Sarah

Dinner time was the best experience other than that we had no good experience