Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

First Mate

Fabulous First

Sail Date: May 17, 2014

This was my first cruise and all I can say is it set the standard high for all future cruises.   My husband (fiancé then) has cruised 40+ times; Royal Caribbean is his favorite line and Oasis his favorite ship so when he gave me a cruise for my birthday I was excited!  He had just reached Diamond Plus status so there we new perks for him to enjoy too.  The ship is beautiful, truly a floating city with something to do or see every minute of the day and night. Our room -standard balcony- was perfect.   Our stewart saw to our every need, always greeted us by name even if he was several rooms down the hall.        We were treated to several special events - my favorite was the tour of the bridge,  I loved sitting in the captains chair!

Cruise Photos