Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

This was my family's first cruise and I was expecting more than we got I guess for the price. It was a beautiful ship with great service but

Sail Date: July 11, 2015

Cabin: 10 577

This was my family's first cruise and I guess I expected more from the worlds largest cruise ship. It was almost like they could not accommodate all of the passengers on board. More often than not , a lot of the restaurants ran out of food and were not able to restock. The selection of food was not the greatest for what they boast about. They ran out of towels on the day excursions so we had to go without and it was like " too bad , so sad" kind of thing. Other people here have commented on the scam status and I have to agree with that. You are constantly being sold something or pressured into buying more or spending more at their shops and spas. I got "conned" into over 400 dollars worth of facial products I really didn't need and it was a complete upsell. The service is for the most part excellent but I felt like a walking wallet to this cruise line. 300 extra dollars for a soda package, 90 extra for the Internet. I don't drink and there were only 3 soda machines on board and then there was a long line to wait on to refill the 300 dollar cup as I call it.  It goes on and on. Then you just feel like a number lost in the mix of thousands of others on board where they are trying to upsell you on buying more stuff.

The beaches were beautiful but I think I would travel on a smaller cruise line next time. I just felt like a herd of cattle on a ship. And don't get me started on the cramming of people into the elevators that get stuck.

Service of cabins was excellent/impeccable