Great time, very well organized!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 25, 2015
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

We really enjoyed the cruise.  I am retired military, and found everything was very well planned and flowed very smoothly. There were 8,500 people on board and we only waited in line once on the cruise. We stayed in a balcony room, and it was well worth it! The sound of the ocean was very relaxing! I did not realize it was the largest cruise ship when I booked it (or I may not have taken this particular cruise), but there are so many things to do the number of people was not a problem at all. The only thing we didn't enjoy was they were always trying to sell something!  They had good deals, but that isn't what I was there for. Highly recommend!  By the way, the food was great!

They should have had the comics in a bigger room, we couldn't see them until the last night!

NA

Well worth the extra money!

If you buy Rum from Jamaica, make sure you don't try to take it in your carry on luggage! My bad, didn't think about it. Some guy in Fort Lauderdale is enjoying 12 year old rum!