Long Awaited Dream

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: November 01, 2014
Ship: Oasis of the Seas
My first impression was the size of the ship and the next was a feeling of classiness. The stateroom was beautiful\, especially being able to sit on the balcony. The food was superb - every night!!!! The variety of things to do\, places to go\, and things to see made an adventure for me every day.

The restaurants were all comfortable and classy. The My Dining time was great and resulted in short wait periods. The variety of food facilities provided something for everyone.

The options of things to do were endless it seemed. There was something for everyone of every age.

At no time did I feel \"unsafe\"\, even when out and about alone. There was always someone around. Activities were varied and addressed different ages and/or interests.

I cannot say enough good things about the staff. The wait staff were entertaining and made sure our meals were to our liking. Our cabin steward made sure we always had clean towels and freshly made up beds. Even little treats like animals out of towels were a surprising treat to come back to every day.

My stateroom was kept immaculate by the cabin staff and we wanted for nothing. The ship's dcor on each level was wonderful and comfortable. The cleanliness of the whole ship was unsurpassed.

Our stateroom was comfortable and the location was relatively convenient to the elevators. It was very comfortable and provided a lot of areas to store things.

Pros: The energetic feeling and enthusiasm of every staff member

Cons: Non-assigned seating for show-type events and lack of TV choices.

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!