Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

IT WAS AN EXCELLENT AND GREAT CRUISE

Sail Date: May 01, 2014

THE CABIN\, CREW\,AND SHIP WAS EXCELLENT. THE SERVICE WAS GREAT AND I ENJOYED MYSELF. I WAS TRAVELING AS A SINGLE AND HAD AN ENJOYABLE TIME AND MET SOME NICE PEOPLE. THE FOOD WAS EXCELLENT AND THE SHIP WAS VERY\, VERY CLEAN AND LARGE. I GOT LOST A COUPLE OF TIMES\, HOWEVER\, THE CREW ASSISTED ME AND GAVE DIRECTIONS TO GET TO THE AREA AND BACK TO MY CABIN. I HAD AN EXCEPTIONAL GREAT TIME AND WOULD SAIL ON THE OASIS OF THE SEAS OR ANY ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISE SHIPS.

Pros: THE SHIP ITSELF AND CABIN

Cons: THE PAPERLESS CROWN & ANCHOR BENEFITS

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!

A GREAT BIG OCEANLINER OR SHIP
SPECIALTY RESTAURANTS AND DINING ROOM FOOD AND SERVICE WERE BOTH EXCELLENT.
THE CABIN WERE VERY CLEAN AND THE CABIN ATTENDANT WAS GREAT.
THEY WERE FRIENDLY AND INFORMATIVE.
I WENT TO ALL THE SHOWS AND THEY WERE EXCELLENT.