IT WAS AN EXCELLENT AND GREAT CRUISE

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: May 01, 2014
Ship: Oasis of the Seas
THE CABIN\, CREW\,AND SHIP WAS EXCELLENT. THE SERVICE WAS GREAT AND I ENJOYED MYSELF. I WAS TRAVELING AS A SINGLE AND HAD AN ENJOYABLE TIME AND MET SOME NICE PEOPLE. THE FOOD WAS EXCELLENT AND THE SHIP WAS VERY\, VERY CLEAN AND LARGE. I GOT LOST A COUPLE OF TIMES\, HOWEVER\, THE CREW ASSISTED ME AND GAVE DIRECTIONS TO GET TO THE AREA AND BACK TO MY CABIN. I HAD AN EXCEPTIONAL GREAT TIME AND WOULD SAIL ON THE OASIS OF THE SEAS OR ANY ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISE SHIPS.

SPECIALTY RESTAURANTS AND DINING ROOM FOOD AND SERVICE WERE BOTH EXCELLENT.

I WENT TO ALL THE SHOWS AND THEY WERE EXCELLENT.

THEY WERE FRIENDLY AND INFORMATIVE.

A GREAT BIG OCEANLINER OR SHIP

THE CABIN WERE VERY CLEAN AND THE CABIN ATTENDANT WAS GREAT.

Pros: THE SHIP ITSELF AND CABIN

Cons: THE PAPERLESS CROWN & ANCHOR BENEFITS

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!