First Cruise

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: May 01, 2013
Ship: Oasis of the Seas
Ship was awesome! I loved it when we were docked next to other ships and we were definitely the BIG PAPA!! The cleanliness was very much appreciated.

Dining room breakfast was okay...dining room food for dinner was to fancy; too many sauces and garlic\, but the atmosphere and staff were supberb. Seafood Shack was AWESOME!! Windjammer buffet was just so so. Need some pointers from Las Vegas buffets.

Shows\, solarium pool and casino our favs

EVERYONE we encountered was top notch. Special accolade to our staterooom attendant Hubert and My Time dining waiters Anthony and Vermaal.

Once I realized I was FORWARD STARBOARD I was able to get around very well. :)

Had exterior balcony\, closer to the water on deck6 than I expected but it was great. Small but we managed.

Pros: EVERYTHING!

Cons: NOTHING!!

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!