Fantastic Family Experience

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2014
Ship: Oasis of the Seas
The ship was fantastic. The kids loved it! The ship was so stable that you didn't even feel it moving. I loved the variety of activities\, food options and the Starbucks right on the ship!

The food was good and there were a lot of options. The service in the main diningroom wasn't as good as I have experienced on other cruises.

very good.

nice programs\, great activities; a lot of options for the kids.

Overall this was very good. The service in the spa area where my daughter and I had our nails done wasn't very good. The people spent more time talking to eachother than taking care of the customers.

Ship was laid out very well. I loved the central park area with the open top and greenery.

Nice room\, great staff.

Pros: Variety of activities

Cons: Some of the Service wasn't as good as other cruises have been

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!