Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not as great as I thought it would be

Sail Date: February 01, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Overall it was good but given the cost I thought it could have been better. I did not like how crowded the boat was with lines to get on and off and lines to get food. The boat is beautiful and the ports were a lot of fun for the whole family. Gym & spa were great. Food and service were disappointing. Kids club fantastic. Weather was beautiful.

Pros: Ports\, entertainment\, easy to navigate\, great for the kids

Cons: Too crowded\, service should be better\, food was only adequate

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? No.

Buffet was always too crowded and hectic. Food quality overal was disappointing - especially the fruit! There are tons of options for dining but too expensive considering the cost of the cruise.
Overall\, the staff was friendly. I was quite disapponted in the bartenders though. They were not very welcoming and not very friendly.
Shows were excellent
impressive. My daughter loved it.