Not as great as I thought it would be

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: February 01, 2014
Ship: Oasis of the Seas
Overall it was good but given the cost I thought it could have been better. I did not like how crowded the boat was with lines to get on and off and lines to get food. The boat is beautiful and the ports were a lot of fun for the whole family. Gym & spa were great. Food and service were disappointing. Kids club fantastic. Weather was beautiful.

Buffet was always too crowded and hectic. Food quality overal was disappointing - especially the fruit! There are tons of options for dining but too expensive considering the cost of the cruise.

Shows were excellent

impressive. My daughter loved it.

Overall\, the staff was friendly. I was quite disapponted in the bartenders though. They were not very welcoming and not very friendly.

Pros: Ports\, entertainment\, easy to navigate\, great for the kids

Cons: Too crowded\, service should be better\, food was only adequate

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? No.