Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A great ship!

Sail Date: December 01, 2014

The ship surpasses any other ship I've been on.

Pros: The ship is wonderful

Cons: The food was just \"ok\". I had a hard time finding something to eat most nights.

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!

Lester Fernandes\, our head waiter\, went so far above and beyond to make our dining experience wonderful. He deserves to be recognized for his service.
I would have preferred the bed at the back of the cabin and the couch near the door. Guests had to slip by the bed to come sit down.
I did not enjoy the food much at all. Lester arranged for me to have eggplant Parmesan three nights in a row because there wasn't anything I liked on the menu. I was very disappointed. The Windjammer had a lot of choices\, but they were weird foods. I'm not a picky eater at all\, but there wasn't much for me too eat.