Great Cruise!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: February 01, 2013
Ship: Oasis of the Seas
The ship was top notch! I felt I paid for the best....and that's what we received. The service was impeccable. The ship was very modern\, spacious and never felt crowded. I would highly reccommend!

For healthy eaters....the Solarium is excellent for lunch.My husband preferred Windjammer. The Seafood Shack was not that great.

Shows were top notch! Be sure to reserve online! Wish there was Top 40\, R&B or Smooth Jazz music.

Room service left small delicacies on several occasions. Chocolate covered strawberries...gourmet desserts...fruit trays. We loved it!

Ship is huge...but easy to find your way around with the interactive moniters on each floor.

This was my first time staying in a Oceanview Balcony room...I'm spoiled for life. The room was spacious and I loved the lighted sitting area (great for perfecting your makeup ladies:-).

Pros: The Shows and Room service:-).

Cons: There was very little variety in the music. If you like R&B or smooth jazz.....you'll be disappointed in the live music.

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!