May 2015 Oasis of the Seas cruise

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 07, 2015
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

The Oasis of the Seas is an awesome ship!!!!!!!!!!! RCL really makes the cruise a great experience. Very easy to board & just as quick to leave the ship. Plus so much to do while on the Oasis. The only thing I was less than 100% on was the Chop's Restaurant. Everyone's meal was good (I had the $19 extra porterhouse) but it was just not worth the extra charge ($35 each). I expected more choices. The dessert choices were very limited as were the vegetable selections.

Could have had more vegetable choices in the buffet.

Try the Flow Rider.

RCL has the best shows I have seen on any cruise ship.

Nice view of Central Park. Would not take an inside balcony every trip but it was nice. They also have balconies @ the rear of the ship that you can watch the shows in the water theater.

Very easy to get around. They have the directions to your room posted as you exit the elevators. It is a large ship but I was never lost. Everything posted quite well.

St. Maarten was the best of all 3 stops.