A Fabulous Experience Onboard the Oasis of the Seas

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 14, 2014
Ship: Oasis of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

When I booked this cruise on , I had no idea this was the largest ship in the world.  But as I departed and  became aware of all the amenities, activities, services, shows and wonderful service by everyone,  I was impressed beyond measure.  I have cruised ten times and this was by far the "best".The ports were inviting and loaded with things to do and see.  This was my first cruise on Royal Caribbean but by no means will it be the last.  My experience was positive from every aspect.

Excellent variety and many venues for dining to suit all palates.

All shows were top notch and very enjoyable.

N/A

Cabin Steward (Arles) was super-duper. He attended to our every need and then some.

Modern and up-to-date

Plenty of room, closet space wonderful balcony and excellent service from cabin steward (Arles).

Windjammer offered excellent views while dining.

Check-in was a breeze. Very organized and calming.
Walked among the locals and bartered.
Took a tour of the countryside--very enlightening and informative.
Hot!Hot!