I can't stand waiting in line, FOR EVERYTHING!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 24, 2014
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

Am not going to spend an inordinate amount of time reviewing this cruise.

By and large, the staff was fabulous; however, they are working against tremedous odds.  With 6000+ guests perhaps the Oasis needs more staff so that people don't have to spend so much time waiting in line.  I came on a cruise to relax, not to be stressed by waiting in line and worrying whether we were going to get into shows, dinner, etc.

I was on the Oasis a few years ago and was impressed.  Oh well, not again.

Entertainment & activities are limitless - just like the queues. My "paid for" time was wasted.

Anthony & Eddie in the dining room.

Define quality . . .

Our cabin steward, Winston, was great! The cabin was not as large as it appears in the picture.

My second time on the Oasis. This was a disappointment and I am not doing it again. Lines, lines, lines! Kind of a waste of a vacation.

I don't like it, but my daughter, who loves the beach thinks it great. I think it's better for younger people.
We went on an excursion to Dunn's River Falls with a guide who never spoke. All that money, for no new knowledge.
Take the Mayan ruins tour. Ask for Jesus!!!