Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I can't stand waiting in line, FOR EVERYTHING!

Sail Date: May 24, 2014

Am not going to spend an inordinate amount of time reviewing this cruise.

By and large, the staff was fabulous; however, they are working against tremedous odds.  With 6000+ guests perhaps the Oasis needs more staff so that people don't have to spend so much time waiting in line.  I came on a cruise to relax, not to be stressed by waiting in line and worrying whether we were going to get into shows, dinner, etc.

I was on the Oasis a few years ago and was impressed.  Oh well, not again.

Ship Quality Define quality . . .
Anthony & Eddie in the dining room.
Entertainment & activities are limitless - just like the queues. My "paid for" time was wasted.
Did get off the ship at Labadee, been there too many times. I actually love being on board ship when so many have left. Falmouth, Jamaica - we had a TERRIBLE tour guide to Dunn's River Falls. She provided, essentially, no information about Jamaica, the excursion, etc. "Princess"; yes, that's her name; should not be working as a tour guide. Third stop Cozumel. Neat excursion of the Mayan ruins and a tour guide who could not be beat! Jesus was incredibly knowledgeable, passionate and funny with a lot of self-deprecating humor.
Our cabin steward, Winston, was great! The cabin was not as large as it appears in the picture.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
I don't like it, but my daughter, who loves the beach thinks it great. I think it's better for younger people.
Falmouth, Jamaica
We went on an excursion to Dunn's River Falls with a guide who never spoke. All that money, for no new knowledge.
Take the Mayan ruins tour. Ask for Jesus!!!

My second time on the Oasis. This was a disappointment and I am not doing it again. Lines, lines, lines! Kind of a waste of a vacation.