First Time Cruiser

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 17, 2014
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

This was the first time my wife and I took a cruise. We are very happy with the cruise ship and, overall, the vacation. There was a plethora of activities on the ship throughout the days and into the evenings. We always had plenty of food options and it was all very good. The service and interactions with the ship's crews were also very good.

Realistically, with this being our first cruise, we expected more lessons learned and/or regrets. In the end, though, we have virtually none. This ship was a great fit for my wife and I.

If I was to pick one dislike, I would have liked to have seen more night time entertainment (adult). After about 10:00PM, things tapered off pretty quick. In the ship's defense, it's obviously a family oriented cruise ship. As such, I understand why late night activities were so limited.

Thanks,
Michael

Went to the waterpark. We were there a couple hours before the slides and other attractions actually opened. With such a short time at port, I would not spend the $$$ on the waterpark next time.