Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

Oasis of the Seas

Sail Date: April 05, 2014

The cruise was at least as good as  I expected. I would say the overall experience was excellant.My wife and I were both hindered with physical problems and did not get off the ship since we had been there several times before. We were disappointed with the food in the dinnning room and the last three days we ate at the Windjammer. As for the shows they were outstanding. The service was Royal Caribbean to the best.We were dissappointed with  the travel agency, we booked the cruise in January for our 56 annversay. The agent told us she would be in contact with us to schedule the shows and eating time, we waited and decided to get in touch with her, she was never at her extension and the message would say she would calll, which she neve did and therefore we did not get boooked and had to fight the long lines and were not able to see all the shows.