Just ok......

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 30, 2013

it was ok....food was Avg.  was not happy that I had to dress up to eat in the dining room. I paid to be on vacation and I should not have been punished for that. trip was not very fun for my age group.30 to 35. Dance club not opening until 11pm or 2 am??  sorry but when you spend all day outside  you want to be in bed by that time.  Felt the shows are geared towards kids and older people. need to have more live music and better things todo when the ship is cruising for 2 days.  on a good note Weather was great and the time on the islands was a great thing.