!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: September 14, 2013
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

From the time I got out of the limo until the time I departed, I had an excellent experience aboard the Oasis of the Seas! I was worried about the time it would take to get onboard, we left the hotel at noon and I was onboard with a drink in my hand on the top deck at 12:32!! I could not believe how efficient these poeple were! I was told by other travelers that our room wouldn't be ready until the evening, which wasn't a problem, but we decided to check on it and it was ready much earlier. The room was decent sized for a cruise ship, everything worked as intended and the water pressure was surprisingly better than expected. Every show that I saw on the ship was a delight, from the broadway play to the ice show (which I watched twice, because I thought it was so good!) to the watershow were all spectacular. The food was, as well, outstanding. I would recommend this cruise and this ship to anyone. I have talked several of my friends to join us on the Allure of the Seas next year for another fantastic time! The only slightly negative thing I have is the beds were pushed together to make a larger bed and it was uncomfortable to try to sleep next to my wife with a "hump" in the middle of the bed. After an entire week on the ship and that's the only complaint I have, I think I can live with it!

I would recommend a higher deck as you won't have to use the elevators as much if you want to spend time in the solarium or the open weather decks.