family fun on the high sea's.

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 09, 2013
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

Wow! where do I begin.

The zip line was excellent as well as the wave pool.  We play put put golf, while the teen enjoy basket ball.  The grandkids loved theon board  water park and the skating rink. The shows were absolutely amazing.  But most of all the food, such a very large varity from all diffrent cultures.  The service was superior and our room was great.  I am a gold frequent cruise sailor with Carnival curise lines, having sailed 14 various cruises.  NO MORE, it Royal Caribbean all the way.

teh absolute best!

lot, I was a part of the dance mob! YEAH, big fun !!!!

excellent

so much more then I expected

excellent

loved it

very good, lots of balcony choices

make sure you have on comfortable shoes, it's a very large ship. try the exercise room, don't forget get to get your spa treatments. This ship has the largest all adult section of any ship I have ever been on, and by far the best. 3 hot tubs!

If you love to shop, this is the place for you.
loads of fun
WOW, get your shopping book and your sun glasses!!