Magnificent Ship!!!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 05, 2013
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

My family had a wonderful time and beautiful ship.  The Oasis is by far the nicest ship that I have been fortunate enough to vacate on.  My wife and I have gone on many many cruises and the embarking process and on board activities were as organized as Ive ever seen!

I would really like to have an ice machine available 24 hrs for guests.

I was disappointed that some activities and movies were scheduled during the late dinner seating which meant I didnt get a chance to particpate. There was only one showing

Use the onboard compass stated near elevators on each floor to determine where you are, where you need to go, how to get there, and wait time for activities and restuarants.