Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Amazing Experience! so many things to do, it was hard to decide! love this ship!

Sail Date: August 03, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

this ship is a MUST for every person that loves cruises such as my family and I. we just loved it!
a lot of great shows, great pools, my grandchildren loved the circle crystal one!. the food was excellent! my wife loved the casino, the dreamworks characters provided a nice environment and interaction with the entire family.
the cabins we got were excellent, a lot of space, clean and excellent TV entrainment too! all the news, children programs.

the ship is amazing and has activities for all age groups, that is probably why we met people from so many countries and backgrounds!

Congrats to Royal Caribbean!

The pizzas are delicious, try them when you return late from ports.. the breakfast with dreamworks characters are really nice and the opportunity for photos at deck 5 are excellent! no lines and really nice!