Goes down in my top 5

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 27, 2013
Ship: Oasis of the Seas
This was one of the best vacations ever and we travel a lot (every 3 months). It was the third time on a royal Caribbean cruise and the fourth cruise I've done. My husband and I renewed our vows and my mother celebrated her birthday on this cruise. The service was the best. There were so many place to eat at. So much to do. The only draw back was the rooms are really small. We had a balcony room and the three of us were tight in that room (hasband, daughter (7) and I) If it was just the two of us it would be fine. Also we did the my time and made reservations but they would that the people without faster then our reservation line. I still like the food on my carnival cruise....

The best my daughter loves math and science....they did so much science actives

A little small for the money

Try every restaurant even the ones that add and up charge.

Been to Miami so went back to sawgrass the best outlet ever. They have every outlet store. Some are the only ones.
Second time did a tour was not able to go thought Atlantis hotel.
The best price on lv, Tiffany, Rolex and Gucci
Second time their so I just went to the beach and shopped