Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

excellent crusie

Sail Date: June 15, 2013

My daughter and I went on the Oasis June 15th 2013 for a 7 Night eastern carribean cruise and everything was wonderful.
It started with embarking on the ship and everything was handled so smoothly and efficiently. I can aslo say the debarkation was also done very well.I was told our cruise was at full capacity whicj is over 6,000 people and never once did we feel that so many people were on the ship.There was never any major crowds and the elevators cam very quickly and they were never really full.
The staff,service,shows,food...everything was fantastic!
I would definetly reccomend this ship...thank you RCL for making our vacation so wonderful.
excellent shows