Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Almost everything was great - hence 4-star rating

Sail Date: March 30, 2013

The reason I did not give it a 5-star was the entertainment reservation was not good. I reserved all events 3 months before sail date. My entertainment reservations were bumped twice. Which means I had to go to 2 back-to-back shows for 2 nights. Then when I showed up at one scheduled reservation, I was told that I did not have a reservation for that night. The next day, I had to talk to guest services and they told me I should've talked to them the moment I was denied entry (how would I know to do that ?). Then guest services rebooked me to a make-up show, which was the last night of the cruise. The show was crappy.

Besides that, everything else was great. The activities, personnel, events, services were all excellent.

Plan your activities early. Then do them as soon as you have time for since the weather can change during your cruise and activities get cancelled.