Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Best ship I have ever been on

Sail Date: March 16, 2013

This was my 6th cruise and my 2nd Royal Carribean. I have been on 3 other cruise lines but I like Royal Carribean the best. The Oasis was an amazing ship it had something for every age to do all day or night. The food was amazing and the shows were out of this world. I especially loved the fact that they had a starbucks on board. I thought for how big the ship was and how many crew and passengers would be sailing with us that it would be crowded but I never felt crowded and we sat front row for all the shows. Also I loved the layout of the ship it was the easiest to get around on. Other ships half its size that I have been on seems like your walking forever to get to where you need to go but the way they designed the Oasis was perfect. I also loved central park, all the plants were beautiful and it felt very peaceful there. All around this was the best cruise that I have been on and this is the best cruise line and ship. I would recommend Royal Carribean and the Oasis of the seas to everyone all ages.
Children's Programs Didn't use
loved ping pong and all the shows
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
be careful of the people selling their stuff they will try and rip you off. shop in the closed market there for your souvenirs
Falmouth, Jamaica