hurricane sandy cruise

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: October 01, 2012
Ship: Oasis of the Seas
Recently cruised on the Oasis of the Seas. What a great ship!! I have sailed many times on Royal Caribbean and Celebrity and I must say this trip was extraordinary. Central Park at sea? The shows wre top-notch, the restaurants, most particularly 150 Central Park were top notch as were the multitude of different attractions on this ship. In addition, we were right behind Hurricane Sandy and felt a few bumps the last night because of the size of the ship. I look forward to cruising the Oasis or Allure again.

Dining Room was okay\, specialty restaurants up a notch but 150 Central Park was outstanding.

Outstanding

We had a great steward.

Pros: the ship

Cons: I didn't dislike anything.

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!