Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Oasis Cruise 2012

Sail Date: November 01, 2012

Room Type: Suite

The ship itself was great. The pools were a bit small for the amount of people on board however overall no complaints.

Pros: The destinations

Cons: I took this cruise in April 2011 and the bar was set high. Unfortunately\, it was the little things that were missing. The staff was flat; 0 excitement. The staff in some of the stores were rather rude and cold.

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!

The Floating bar was not working the entire time we were on the ship and our aqua show was never rescheduled. The two things I wanted to do again and show my Aunt were not available. Very disappointing.
We missed the guy walking around after dinner with the after dinner shots.
I took this cruise in April 2011 and remember the staff. This cruise\, I don't want to remember anyone except for our stateroom attendant who was awesome and the bartender Tony Young\, Otherwise\, everyone seemed a bit off never saying hello\, good morning\, remembering my name... it was the little things that were missing.
The water show was cancelled and never rescheuedled and the floating bar was closed the entire time. Very disappointing.