Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Big ship! Best cruise!

Sail Date: October 27, 2012

Great ship-massive, but so easy to get around. Touch screens show what to do and how to get there. Staff is always helpful. Lots of elevators. Well laid out so not everyone is in the same place at the same time. Never felt crowded. No long lines for anything. Better than a smaller ship! Amazing for that! Specialty restaurants wonderful. Super super shows! Ship is immaculate!
We got on board just as hurricane Sandy left and was told it may be a little rough, and I was so anxious because I get so seasick. The ship was so stable, that we didn't feel even the tiniest roll! I didn't even have to take my medication! If felt like we were on land at a luxurious resort!

Pros: Different from anything else and so much to do

Cons: Ports of call not good for going it on your own.

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!

Very large\, but easy to get around. Beautiful everywhere. So clean!
It's a cruise! Food is everywhere. So many choices\, specialty restaurants great! Favorite was Chops Grill. And my husband was elated to find he could order a chops grill steak in the regular dining room for a nominal fee. And there's always room service!
Very clean\, love the bed linen! Balcony large and private with great views. Lots of hangers in good sized closet. Plenty of hot water for showers! Hard to believe ship can provide that much hot water for so many people!
All the staff is great and very willing to help in any way. They gave personal attention\, called us by name\, and remembered what we said even days before.
Shows of highest caliber which I hadn't expected.
Don't miss the captain's lecture with Q and A. Very interesting\, and I think it was one of the best parts.
Didn't have children\, but when we wandered over to their section of the ship- it looked like so much fun- for all ages. They were all having a blast! Wished I could join them