HUGE FUN!!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 20, 2012
Ship: Oasis of the Seas
This ship is beautiful and immaculate. I think it actually shines! For a first cruise we chose the best!! Even in the midst of a hurricane (Sandy) it was awesome!!

Not enough menu changes from night to night

Comedy show is outstanding. Hysterical!

Royal Caribbean hires the best of the best. Friendly and exceptional service. Some even remember you name from day to day. Only complaint would be the casino bartenders. Lack Luster at best. I almost felt like a bother to them most of the time.

Doesn't get better to my knowledge

Comfortable beds. Cleaned twice a day by friendly and personal staff. I wanted to take Grace home with me by the end.

Pros: Sheer magnitude of the ship

Cons: Price of drinks

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!