Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

HUGE FUN!!

Sail Date: October 20, 2012

This ship is beautiful and immaculate. I think it actually shines! For a first cruise we chose the best!! Even in the midst of a hurricane (Sandy) it was awesome!!

Pros: Sheer magnitude of the ship

Cons: Price of drinks

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!

Doesn't get better to my knowledge
Not enough menu changes from night to night
Comfortable beds. Cleaned twice a day by friendly and personal staff. I wanted to take Grace home with me by the end.
Royal Caribbean hires the best of the best. Friendly and exceptional service. Some even remember you name from day to day. Only complaint would be the casino bartenders. Lack Luster at best. I almost felt like a bother to them most of the time.
Comedy show is outstanding. Hysterical!