Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Purser

First Cruise Experience

Sail Date: October 20, 2012

Was my first cruise and have wanted to do one for a long time. Finally had the chance and was blown away, literally. The staff was helpful and friendly and the shows on board were very well executed and entertaining. The ship was HUGE and supplied an endless amount of things to while at sea. We actually got caught in Hurricane Sandy and experienced some turbulence but the crew carried on as if normal and I was very comfortable and glad to be on a ship of this magnitude.

Pros: Loved the size of the ship and the people were super friendly

Cons: Buffet food was bland and luke warm

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!

Huge ship and was very clean. Housekeeping was on target and there for my every need.
Buffet food was ok. Seemed kinda bland and tasted like buffet food. Specialty restaurants were great but I felt like they were \"nickle and diming\" me to death. Charges to eat at \"specialty\" restaurants and charges for soft drinks. Like I said\, it was my first cruise so that may be standard on all cruises.
Large room with a balcony and very clean.
Staff was helpful and very friendly. Lots of energy amongst the crew.
Never a dull moment. Always activities planned or just relaxing by one of the many poools.
Something for every age.